Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Does this look like the face of a snake who escaped from his zoo prison cell and is waiting to bite some damn yankee?

Ok, I know this story is a couple of days old but I've been out of town and haven't a chance to blog until today.  So here goes...Damn, I'm glad in in West Texas instead of the Bronx Zoo.  You've got one of the worlds deadliest vipers just hanging out waiting to get hungry.  I wouldn't want to be the idiot zoo yankee that happens to stroll by when this evil dude decides to strike.  You know kids have tapping on that snake window, just pissing him off for years.  He's just been holding all of the anger in.  Not able or just not wanting to let it go.  Just knowing that one day he would escape and plan his vengeance.  Yep, think I'll just stay here for awhile...

Edit: Someone created a twitter page posing as the Cobra.  Pretty funny.  @BronxZoosCobra

No comments:

Post a Comment