Friday, May 13, 2011

"Compulsion Orgasmic"...

Now I'm sure this is no laughing matter here.  Had to take some big balls to stand up in court and admit to fingerblasting yourself 47 times a day.  Most of them at work while the rest of your co-workers are actually earning their paychecks.  But thats neither here nor there.  The fact is, this chick is taking 15 minutes to get herself off.  I'm thinking if she does this 47 times a day, she would've figured out how to get to the "O" face a hell of a lot quicker!  I think someone's stealing time from the company.  Yeah, the judge found in her favor.  Sure, but I'm thinking its a male judge and he's probably doing the same thing behind the bench, under the robe, fantasizing about Ana Catarina Bezerra Silvares.  I wonder if I went to court, if the judge would permit me to work on my fantasy football team for 15 minutes every two hours...

1 comment:

  1. I suspect this news story is fake anyway. She would be in a world of hurt after rubbing herself that often and for those sustained periods of time. It just doesn't seem feasible.

    ReplyDelete