Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ex-wife sets up fake Facebook account to trap ex-husband...gets outsmarted...

Move over Albert Einstein.  There's a new genius in town and his name is David Voelkert.  This guy came up with a perfect plan.  Evil genius!  Think about it.  If it is really his wife, he has an affidavit covering his ass to get him out of jail.  "I have a notarized sheet of paper saying I had no intention of harming her."  If some high school nut job busts a cap in her ass, he's got an affidavit covering his ass to get him out of jail.  "I have a notarized sheet of paper saying I had no intention of harming her."  Win and Win!  Today, you lose Angela "Jessica Studebaker" Voelkert.  Sometimes your pigeon, sometimes your the statue and I'm thinking there's a statue of Angela in South Bend that has been shat upon...

No comments:

Post a Comment