Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Woman tattoos 152 Facebook friends on her arm...

Now this is what is what I call dedication.  Dedicated to being a dumbass, but still, dedication nonetheless.  With that being said, maybe I shouldn't cast stones.  Afterall I don't have any tattoos and I'm relatively sure that about 90% of my Facebook friends have my profile pic tattooed on themselves somewhere.  That's why I don't change the profile pic very often.  Just pissin' people off.  Always having to go have the tat updated.  I just don't need to upset my Facebook friends like that. They would probably want me to help pay for the updates and we all know bloggers rate right up there on the pay scale with that smelly, fake cast wearing, cardboard sign holding bum at the busy intersections... 

No comments:

Post a Comment