Sunday, April 17, 2011

16 year old to 34 yr old lover: "My I ax you something?"

A 16-year-old boy appeared in Quebec court last week accused of hitting his 34-year-old lover more than a dozen times with an axe.  Wait.  What?  Wow, where do I start?  First I guess, c'mon dude, you're banging a 34 year old!  And you're 16!  But, from the way the story reads, thats just the way shit rolls in Quebec.  I would normally be talking what a stud your Boy Scout Troop must think you are.  Boinking a 34 year old and earning camping badge all at the same time with your axe.  Bingo Bango!  Thats how the story would've started if this happened in the lower 48 but not with you crazy Cannucks!  I guessing she may go the complete opposite direction next time she dates.  Probably date some octogenarian who can't pick up an axe without throwing his back out...

No comments:

Post a Comment