Saturday, April 23, 2011

53 year old man arrested for committing a "solo sex act" on a school bus full of kids while he was posing as a student...

WTF!?!  Where to begin? So, you throw a backpack on and get on the bus?  The dude was 53!  Thats all it take to look like kid again.  Dude just found the proverbial Fountain of Youth...a backpack.    Maybe that should be the headline here.  Anywhoo, the bus driver didn't get suspicious until "Merv the Perv" left the bus!   Where was this heightened sense of alertness when this guy was staring down kids and jacking his junk?  I know, I know, you're going to tell me that driving s a full time job and you gotta keep your eyes on the road.  I call bullshit.  I was once a heathen on a school bus.  Shooting spit wads at the pretty girls, acting rowdy, using my outdoor voice.  I know that school bus driving is a part time gig.  Part time watching the road, part time watching 53 year old pervert jacking off in the back seat...

p.s. arrested on a "gross misdemeanor"...you can't make that shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment